All About Me

Hey, Its Me Again !


My name is Rebekah as previously mentioned. I'm currently a Cambridge student, on track to gaining my AICE diploma. I was originally placed in this class by my teacher and this class was very questionable. The more I interacted, I found interest and believe I could make a great year in this class.

 My passion for baking has become greater than before and now I have plans to open a bakery/ beauty bar in my hometown. Whenever you see me, I usually have my headphones in because music usually helps me stay attentive. My career choice hasn't been fully solidified but my options lie fully in the medical field. The medical field is filled with various possibilities fit to satisfy anyone which is why I'm content on studying within this field.

 




Until Next Time !



Comments

Popular Posts