Magazine Research: Title

 Hello Everyone and Welcome Back !









For today's blog, we'll be reviewing magazine titles.

   Magazine titles are essential towards a magazine as its the primary element seen amongst the entire magazine. The title has to be striking and alluring since it will most likely determine if the audience decides to look through it. Although it isn't going to be included in my survey, the titles I'm thinking about are only a few examples of what it could possibly be.

The titles I'm interested in are:

 * Moda (fashion in Portuguese)

* Beauty in Focus

 * Lure & Lust

 * Illustrated

 * Beauté (beauty in French)

* Beauty of Essence


I'm still working on the fonts for title. In the future, when I've made a decision on a magazine title, I may create a separate survey just on the basis of the type of font that seems the most appealing to the eye. I have a few options in mind but nothing is set in stone.

My options include:



















Comments

Popular Posts