CCR Question #1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions And How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

 

Transcript:

    Hello, my name is Rebekah Mardy. My candidate number is 0319 and my center number is US154. Today, I will be answering four compulsory questions that are required for my AICE Media Studies AS Level course. Compulsory question one asks "how does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?" The magazine I created includes the conventional rules and guidelines of a standard magazine. This involves the use of a masthead, a cover line, a cover image, a barcode, a tagline, and an issue date and number.  The inspiration behind the creation of my magazine was the designs behind magazine such as Vogue, Essence, Ebony, and InStyle.

    


Comments

Popular Posts