Interview Questions

 

Hi there,


I created a list of questions that I'll use to conduct an interview with. The answers to my interview questions would be used in my feature story.

  • What inspired you to join the fashion trend ?
  • Can you tell me a little about yourself ?
  • Who do you see yourself working with in the near future ?
  • What challenges have you faced working in the industry ?
  • Have you traveled for work and if so, where and for what ?
  • How has the pandemic affected your personal life ?
  • When did you begin to take an interest in fashion?
  • How easy is it for you to arrange a simple outfit into a trendy one ?
  • What is your favorite thing about fashion?
  • Can you describe the different elements within fashion?


  • More questions will be added as I'm conducting the interview and they will updated accordingly.






    See You In The Next Blog!









    Comments

    Popular Posts